Bloggurat
          rss       feed       personal mail       professional mail       msn       facebook       linkedin        

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Google reader on the phone

I use google reader for reading blogs. I like it. Going through the settings, I found that reader can be used on the phone. I've tried gmail on my phone (Windows Mobile 5) and wasn't impressed so I had low expectations.


 

I got (almost) exactly what I wanted:

<mobile_screen>

 Leser

Gorm Braarvig sin leseliste

Etiketter  |  Abonnementer

gorm.mail@gmail.com | Innstillinger | Logg ut

Flere Google-produkter

©2008 Google

</mobile_screen>

Only thing I'm missing is a setting to disable the scroll bar (number of items can be 5, 10 or 20; I would like an additional choice "auto" that fed me the number of items that fit on my screen). Should be reasonably straight-forward to guesstimate how many goes on the screen: they know how large the client area is and how much a one-liner, two-liner and three-liner takes, and (roughly) how much goes on a line.

I tried the other products too. Nice:

<mobile_screen>


Google mobilprodukter

 Søk

 Gmail

 Kalender

 Nyheter

 Bilder

*Tips: Legg inn dette bokmerket for å få rask tilgang til Google-tjenester.

Ikke i Norge?


Vilkår for bruk

Retningslinjer for personvern

</mobile_screen>

Software for mobile is getting better.

0 Comments:

<< Home